Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back at Sea

Sandy and I are sorely behind in posting our blog entries-- Sandy has promised to write up her experiences for the last few posts soon.  We have just been very busy enjoying the wonderful countries we have visited. And, once back on ship I am busy teaching my 3 courses plus internet access is very spotting and slow.  And, Sandy has developed her own daily routine.
We just had a brief 2 day, one night stay in Mauritius during which I led two Faculty Directed Practica (FDPs). I will provide a separate entry for those hopefully tomorrow.  We are about 1/2 through our voyage and little more than half way thru our course teaching. Once we reach Southeast Asis the teaching days become few and far between as we cease teaching once we reach the ports.  We arrive in Chennai, India in about 5 days.

No comments: