Sunday, September 19, 2010

And the Rains came

Well, we are now approaching the equator (which we will cross after we depart Ghana) and humid, rainy belt. I have already shown my classes the climate maps and the weather forecast for our stay in Ghana is about 85 deg, humid and scattered thunderstorms.  At sea today we are getting a constant heavy rain.  Several of my students were feeling the ocean swells to their detriment.

On a lighter note, Sandy continues with her intro drawing class-- she is not as enthusiastic in trying to create perspective as she is in just drawing and sketching.  I include a few samples of her latest endeavors.
 
Sandra's "Face" Period

Guess Who?  



3 comments:

Laura said...

ha - that's funny, I was always better and more enthusiastic about perspective. More technical!

Unknown said...

Kinda cool. I think she's doing great.

Unknown said...

Keep posting. I will not have internet by weeks end. Moving. Will be going to SC to meet transfer movers then off to BOW MD. I will be watching but may not be able to post. Ya'll take care and Keep having FUN!